Monday, February 19, 2007

Getting tired of the Tubey


I was really sick and tired af my Tubey this weekend and I really didn't do much towards finishing it. I tried my hand at the February sock instead, we're all supposed to use the Universal toe-up sock formula from Knitty and ofcourse I couldn't figure it out so I cheated... a little, I found a Finnish toe-up pattern and modified it a bit to fit the yarn I'd chosen (hideous baby yarn I bought in a moment of weakness). I have to say I'm not loving this toe-up method all that much, might just knit one and blame second sock syndrome...

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I throw a sock project in between large project to break up the monotone knitting. Are you knitting the 6Sox February sock? I have the yarn and need to cast on. i will be using the "Magic Caston" from Knitty.