Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Back again

I'm back from a long absence (again), to tell you that I've been very busy with school. Haven't knit a thing, except a bit of the SWIII socks which I ended up having to frog because I messed up the pattern and then couldn't get gauge. I didn't get to kill anyone in this war, which is a shame but I got a pair of lovely socks from my assasin (in tofutsies!). Don't ask me who won or who gets the 60 skeins of Tofutsies, because I have no idea. Our fearless leader called for an early end to the war, but some people are still continuing... so who knows?

I am going back to Finland in about a day, which freaks me out a bit because I've gotten used to living in the Netherlands! But it'll be fun to go back home, I haven't been back even once. I've had fun but all good things must come to and end, I guess. There is a vest in the fall issue of Knitscene called 'Nederland vest', which is really pretty and that I might just have to knit to commemorate my time in A'dam!

I've found a new obsession btw: plurk! There are a lot of knitters there chattering away at the moment, why don't you join us?

No comments: