Monday, September 10, 2007

Purple

Annaonthemoon received her birthday surprise, so here are the photos of what I sent.
The socks are somewhat more 'purplish' than the photo would have you believe, but I couldn't get the right shade for some reason. Didn't follow any pattern, made up the pattern as I went along.





I'm quite proud of the Rose's Wrist Warmers, they came out quite nicely. I've still got enough yarn to make another pair, yay! Purple isn't my colour though, so I 'll probably give them to my friend Susku (We both love Dr.Who!) I wish I could have gotten a better photo of the wrist warmers but it 's really difficult to take photos of your own arms (go figure)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tilkkujen Yö 2007 Helsinki
Aika la 22.9.-07 klo 19-07
Tarkan paikan saa kun ilmoittautuu alla olevaan meiliosoitteeseen.
Ilm. 20.9.-07 mennessä: vaakaniina ät yahoo piste com

http://tilkkujenyo.blogspot.com/2007/09/mahtavaa-maanantaita-kaikille-parisen.html

Becca Jane St Clair said...

I'm late to this, but I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE the arm warmers and the socks. The socks are the perfect height for wearing with my crocs this winter!