Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pink FBB finished

It's far from perfect, but I don't think I'm going to frog it. I don't remember what the yarn is called, but it was kind of difficult to work with since it has so many ´thick and thin´ bits. I used double strands and I used more or less three skeins. I still have four or five skeins left and I have no idea what to do with it.

In other news, Novita has released their new yarns! Yay! I saw a lot of yarns that just called out to me. I want to knit a bag out of the green Mambo (which looks much better in real life) and crochet an FBB out of the gold Paola (I know, another one?!) und so weiter...

I've already started putting together a Christmas knitting list and for once it's actually organized (thanks to Ravelry!) I wonder if I'll be able to finish everything on time this year, last year was a bit of a disaster because I started so late :)

No comments: