Thursday, July 26, 2007

I love Ravelry

I have got to rave about Ravelry! I put my email on the list ages ago and completely forgot about it, the out of the blue I get an email with the heading "frecklegirl has invited you to Ravelry!"

I haven't really had any time to familiarize myself with it yet (still no internet!), but what I've seen is very promising. Can't wait until I can get back to my stash and my books, we've been tragically parted for over 2 months now when I've been living at my dad's. My stash is currently collecting dust in my apartment (I only have to pay half the rent in the summer if I don't live there).

I've finished the pink FBB but it looks kind of awful so I don't know if I should frog it or not, I might get some photos up this weekend. The cardigan was a lost cause so I frogged it and started knitting a halter neck tunic instead, it's almost finished... just needs seaming (I'll get around to it eventually, hopefully before the summer ends!)

No comments: