Thursday, March 22, 2007

Should I study? No I think I'll make some stitch markers instead...

I should have spent the last few hours studying, but I got distracted and decided to make stitch markers instead!

I've started knitting myself a clapotis out of some variegated pink sock yarn and these will come in handy, I'm getting tired of using bits of yarn for stitch markers. I still need to make 7 more, the pattern calls for 18!

I've finished one of my March socks, they're Harry Potter themed. I used the Finnish toe up pattern I mentioned in an earlier post. I'll post pics of both at some point when I get around to it, the only reason I'm posting now is to keep the blog going... if I don't post every so often I'll stop alltogether.

I bought some yarn to make a Fat Bottom Bag, from Debbie Stoller's crochet book. The yarn was on sale, I was looking for something completely different but it called to me... and it was on sale :)

No comments: