Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My "stash"

I don't have any new knitting to showcase, I've been very busy (the kind where you can't believe it's only Tuesday.) So I did something I've been meaning to do for a while, I took photos of my "stash" and uploaded them to blogger. It's quite meagre, I did some stash busting in January and I've only been to a LYS once this year to buy yarn for the panta swap (and I didn't buy anything else, even though I was tempted.) It sucks to be on a tight knitting budget.

I've been thinking of trying my hand at spinning my own yarn and there's even this spinning class I'd love to go to on Mondays but alas I have school 'til 18.40 so I can't go :(

I've even saved all the little leftover bits from previous projects, just in case! (I'm such a pack rat...)

No comments: