Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tubey update

I'm about halfway done on the first sleeve, looking pretty good if I do say so myself! This isn't the most up to date photo of it but I was offered a free dinner today and I'm as big as a house now... so no photos :)

I have to do a presentation tomorrow... guess who forgot all about it until now? Good thing the topic is free so I'm going to tell my classmates about the intresting world of internet knitters and knitting blogs. And show them all of my "cool" knitting books and magazines. If I get really desperate I'll show them some UFO's and FO's. The teacher will probably find tons of faults in my presentation though :( She's been picking on me since the day she realized, that my primary education has been in swedish and not finnish like everyone else in my class.

No comments: