Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's been a while

since I last posted. I've been busy lately and my modem died on me last thursday so I've been in internet-withdrawl for the last five days. The first two days were pretty awful, but then I got used to it :)

I don't really have anything to show you guys, since I haven't really done any crafting... aside from teaching myself double knitting. So I thought I might show you something that I've been working on, it's a design assignment for school. I think I'm going to make up a pattern for the sweater, I really quite like it. The drawing isn't quite finished yet, I still have to fix the eyes, add the rest of the texture to the clothes and do a bit of shading. I used a croquis I found on the Threads Magazine website for the body, 'cause it takes me ages to draw an actual person and they all come out looking really skinny. I like the Threads croquis because she looks like a normal woman and not like some skinny model (which is what everyone else in my class prefer to draw.) I almost forgot, the design consists of two parts; a sweater and a dress.

No comments: