Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Xmas!

Finally time for the Christmas holiday, I've had so much to do the last couple of weeks I kind of feel like just sleeping through the next week! But I've got 2 weeks off and I intend to enjoy them by knitting and reading as much as I can.

And yes, I have some knitting to share. Unfortunately, I only have one photo of what I've knit... namely another star! This time out of some really bulky Novita (Hile?) and the same blue star as last time (I added the button detail, I'm not 100% sure about it...) I also knitted two crowns out of the same yarn (A Very Regal Crown by Kayleigh Will on Ravelry) for my niece and nephew. I really like the crown pattern, it's a great last minute gift :)


Remember to take it easy this Christmas, don't worry if you haven't finished all your knitted gifts!

No comments: