Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm dead, but what a way to go!

I can't believe it, it's been 21 days since I posted last... crap, not much of an excuse but I've been ridiculously busy. As the title says, I'm dead. Mamiecaisse's socks got here today, there was a small spelling 'oopsie' in the address so it got held up for a bit. Not that it matters since I only got one kill :( But I will not be sad, because I was so spoiled. I got the prettiest socks ever, that fit and the leftover yarn (*drool* so pretty!) and a zip pouch (which will really come in handy!)

I guess I should post photos of the socks I knit for Bridget'smom. Too bad I only have one decent photo, the batteries died ~2sec. after I took it! I feel a bit bad that I didn't send any extras... But I guess there's always next year!

No comments: